At ELZA, we try to make shopping as easy as possible! We understand that you may have some doubts over the course of shopping. We would appreciate if you could take some time to read through this guide should you need any clarification.
Do approach our friendly customer service team if you need further assistance at email@example.com and we will try out best to assist you in the shortest time possible.
1) HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
1. Sign up for an account with us.
2. Browse through our collection.
3. See something you like? Add the item to cart and proceed to checkout after you're done.
4. Follow the checkout steps as shown on site accordingly.
5. Please ensure that the mailing address you've provided is correct for smooth delivery of your items.
2) DO I NEED TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE?
Yes! Setting up an account will allow you to order without having to fill in your details every time you shop with us, and will give you benefits such as order tracking, regular newsletters, and first-hand news of our exclusive discounts and special offers.
You can sign up right now, or you can start shopping straight away and set your account up when you check out, whichever you prefer.
For your convenience, we accept payment via Paypal and Credit Cards.
1) HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
Do note that all orders are processed in Singapore Dollars.
2) I HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE, HOW CAN I USE IT IN PAYING FOR MY ORDERS?
Simply key in your discount code during checkout and your total amount will be updated accordingly. Do note:
3) I HAVE CONFIRMED MY ORDER, CAN I AMEND OR CANCEL IT?
Please be confirmed about your orders before checkout. Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to amend or cancel items within your order once it has been confirmed. To check your orders, simply log into your account, go to My Account, and click on the ‘History and Details of your orders’ tab.
4) DO YOU HAVE AN E-GIFT CERTIFICATE OR A GIFT VOUCHER I CAN PURCHASE?
Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!